Each year Clubs SA, with Corporate Partner Stoddart, offers the opportunity for one Club to win up to $3,000 worth of Commercial Cooking Equipment. To enter the Clubs SA/Stoddart Worst Kitchen Competition, entrants must submit 300 words or less as to why their Club has the 'Worst Kitchen'.
Submissions must also be accompanied by 5 photographs of their Club kitchen.
The 2021 winner was the Eudunda Bowling Club. To read more about the Club and their entry you can read the article written in the May 2021 edition of Keeping In Touch - read here.
Stoddart Worst Kitchen Competition Terms & Conditions
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based upon individual merit.
- Entries are open to Clubs SA members only.
- Employees of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Clubs SA and Stoddart) are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
- To enter, entrants must have submitted an entry via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with 300 words or less entry and accompanying 5 photographs. The following details must also be provided with this submission;
- Club Name, contact person
- contact phone number
- contact email address
- club address
- club website (if available)
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges' decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become and remain the property of the promoter and agencies associated with this promotion (Clubs SA and Stoddart).
- Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over and residents of Australia.
- The promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- The prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Prize includes the winner’s choice of kitchen equipment supplied by Stoddart, up to the value of $3,000 for one item only. The $3,000 is as determined by the Stoddart listed RRP price for each item, which is found in the Stoddart 2021 Price Book.
- Stoddart will nominate a preferred installer to deliver and install selected equipment.
- Stoddart will only supply equipment to services within 1 metre must be installed by Stoddart tech.
- All equipment supplied must be installed in compliance with health and safety and current building regulations.
- Equipment is subject to availability. Equipment that is not eligible for the prize includes long-term out of stock items and special-order items.
- The promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- Entries close 5pm Friday 9th April 2021.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- The Promoter is Clubs SA, 222A Henley Beach Road, Torrensville SA 5031 ABN 37 013 979 403. The Agency is Stoddart, 7/4 Aldenhoven Road, Lonsdale SA 5160 ABN 16 009 690 251
- The information you are asked to provide to the promoter and agencies is personal information and is protected by the Privacy Act 1988. The Promoter and Agencies will not disclose this information to other parties other than in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988.
- All entries become the property of the promoter and Stoddart. The promoter and the agency may use the entrant's names, photos and statements for any commercial purpose, including future promotional marketing and publicity purposes.
- Independent financial advice should be sought as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- In the event that for any reason whatsoever a winner does not accept the prize at the time stipulated by Clubs SA or Stoddart then the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of the prize.
- Entries will be judged at Stoddart and Clubs SA.
- The winner will be notified in writing by email within thirty (30) working days of the conclusion of the competition.
- If Stoddart is unable to contact the winner within 30 days of the draw and Stoddart has made every effort to contact them with the information provided by the entrant then Stoddart will award the prize to another valid entrant.
- All entrants who choose to ‘opt-in’ by sending an email entry to email@example.com consent to have their contact details (title, first name, surname, email, mobile or landline phone number, mailing address and post-code only), released to Clubs SA and Stoddart including receiving ongoing marketing material and correspondence from Clubs SA and Stoddart.