Clubs SA Membership will assist you by:
- Providing access to a “one stop shop” where you can obtain quick and accurate advice from our experienced staff on topics including Liquor Compliance. Club Governance, Workplace Relations, WHS, and more; fundamentally, anything to do with operating a successful Club and making you a competent administrator;
- Keeping you up-to-date with proposed legislative amendments and relevant industry issues. This includes matters relating to liquor, gaming and workplace relations;
- Timely Bulletins and Guides in plain English and from a Club specific perspective on all matters relating to COVID restrictions and obligations;
- Ensuring Clubs have a voice at key industry stakeholder meetings, forums and seminars, both in South Australia and Interstate.
On joining Clubs SA, your Club will be able to access:
- All up to date manuals, templates and other documentation;
- An onsite Liquor Compliance Audit;;
- Personalised assistance with your LGO account
- Any relevant Bulletins and the Clubs SA monthly e-newsletter “Keeping in Touch”; and
- Access to the Clubs SA Members' Only section of our website, which offers in depth information and templates to assist in the smooth and compliant running of your Club.
You will also be able to access Member Benefits offered by our Partners such as a Bunnings Power Pass (normally restricted to tradies), free First Aid audit and discounted training.
Each year, Clubs SA holds Regional Meetings around the State covering, in practical detail many of Clubs' most frequently asked questions. The meetings are for Clubs SA Members only and are relaxed and informal evenings where the sharing of ideas and feedback is encouraged. .
Join us and be part of our growing community and show your club is a Smarter Club - Safer Club.
Membership Brochure Membership ApplicationDirect Debit Form
Contact Christine Carter | Membership Manager for further information
P: (08) 8290 2200
M: 0437 95 95 89