Clubs SA strives to promote and advance the interests of its members by providing a number of direct services to the licensed Club movement of South Australia, including:
- Liquor Licensing advice and compliance support
- Governance advice and support (eg committees, Constitutions)
- Workplace Health & Safety updates and advice
- Training and development services
- Workplace Relations advice and advocacy (eg: employee/employer relations)
- Gaming, Wagering & Lotteries advice and support
- Up to date information on issues affecting our industry
- Formal representation to Government and other industry authorities
- Access to Corporate Partners' discounts/services
- Access to Grants Program (community funding for non gaming Clubs)
Advocacy is one of our most valuable Association benefits and the greater our Membership base, the more influence we have in representing Clubs’ interests, particularly with key stakeholders such as Government. Clubs SA does not “lobby” Government but rather works with it to achieve favourable outcomes for the Club industry.
Your Membership will also open the door to:
- Promotional opportunities for your Clubs’ events through the Clubs SA website and our publications;
- Favourable pricing on services and products and special offers exclusive to Clubs SA Members through our many and varied Corporate Partners;
- Invitations to Regional Meetings, Members' Forums, the prestigious annual Awards for Excellence and much more.