Short Term Liquor Licences

18 November 2019

Short Term Liquor Licences

The Limited liquor licence has been replaced with a new Short Term liquor licence.

Applications for this can only be made online through the Consumer and Business Services website,

You need a short term liquor licence to sell, supply or permit the consumption of liquor:

  • at an event or function from which you will derive a commercial or financial benefit
  • on a regulated premises even if you don't derive any commercial or financial benefit.

Clubs SA Members can access an easy to follow step by step guide in the Members Only section under Information Sheets, along with a guide to the fees applicable.

Members also have available a Changes to the Liquor Licensing Laws Summary and further useful Information Sheets on relevant topics.

Log in here >>